FREELANCE SENIOR DESIGNER
June 2015 – Present
Strategic freelance designer for a diverse range of clients, including start-ups, non-profits,
and larger organizations.
• Proficient in digital and print design, spanning across many different platforms. Projects have included branding, responsive web design, email marketing, UX analysis, content development, and more.
• Developed social media strategies and PR growth opportunities for smaller organizations and oversaw implementation.
• Clients include Pepsi, SoBe, Madison Square Garden, Hagopian Ink, Montefiore Medical Center, the Malala Fund, and Saint House NYC.
BORDERFREE, a Pitney Bowes Company / Visual Designer
June 2014 – November 2015
Visual designer specializing in international e-commerce marketing, email marketing, and responsive design. Lead a team of freelance designers to create all visual assets, creative content and strategy for large campaigns, emails and other digital and print projects.
• Created email marketing campaigns for Borderfree and their clients. Transformed marketing strategies into creative solutions to increase email consumer base to 750,000+ recipients. Introduced responsive email templates to improve conversion rates.
• Worked closely with client managers to produce emails, banners, and campaigns for large retailers including Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Target, LLBean, Neiman Marcus and more.
• Contributed largely to the launch of the Borderfree and Alipay partnership, including the July 4th campaign. Landing pages, emails, and social media initiatives were created to boost sales in China during the July 4th period, creating a 7,515% increase in sales over previous annual period.
SANKY COMMUNICATIONS INC. / Junior Graphic Designer
August 2012 – May 2014
Designer specializing in fundraising for non-profit organizations. Member of the creative team alongside designers, copywriters, developers and creative directors.
• Developed full online fundraising campaigns for client including branding, email campaigns, responsive microsites, website elements and SEM landing pages.
• Created various print campaigns including catalogs, annual reports, cohesive components for direct mail fundraising packages, and managed the QA of print materials.
• Utilized collected data efficiently to increase email open rates, clicks and ultimately, donations.
• Contributed to numerous award winning campaigns.
ENZO CREATIVE / Freelance Designer
June 2011 – August 2012
Freelance designer for a small design studio, working alongside freelance copywriters, developers and the creative director.